Pages

Monday 1 October 2012

Confessions of a Food-aholic

I have been living for close to 3 decades. There are many things that I like, love, adore and that I am crazy about. It is only recently that I discovered myself as an insane foodie and an exotic eating machine who loves to experiment in the kitchen and wolf down as and when I please. My mom says I hardly spend time in the kitchen (that is coz you are there mom, and gran too!:P). Whenever I get the time I try cooking something different. The results are not grandiose, most of the times. Come on, I just experiment! Yet I absolutely feel the unbreakable bond between me and that delicious thing on the plate. It fills my tummy, makes me happy, brings back that long-forgotten smile back on my face and I feel complete. Food completes me. Tom Cruise, hear this!

I have heard people say, "All You Need Is Love". But I say, the best thing that can ever happen to a person is authentic, relishing, mind-boggling, awesome, lip-smacking, salivating, scrumptious food. 


I say, "All You Need Is Food".


No comments:

Post a Comment